Thursday, October 11, 2007

And here we go...

I've tried this blog thing once and it didn't quite work out. Blogging and I seem to have a hard time finding meeting arrangements that work for both of us. But I am really itching to somehow document all of my sewing and crafting adventures.
I was recently looking back on pictures of things I have created and a flood of memories washed over me...remembering how I had to seam rip a particular item twice before it came out right, or how a new idea turned out even more remarkable than I had envisioned...and I can't help wondering if (or when) those memories will start to escape out of my wonderful collection.
So here we go.
Sew Happy Apple.
I'm motivated.
For the moment at least.
Lets hope it stays this way for a happy long time :)

No comments: